Sold by half metre.
Lightweight interfacing for small parts of clothing, also for textile craftwork. Suitable for use with lightweight fabrics such as cotton. This interfacing can be washed at at higher temperature than the soft version.
- Always test on scrap fabric to check suitability.
- Place the Interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp ironing cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron. (Iron setting: wool/cotton.)
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set property.
- Width: 90cm
- Washing: 60C wash, can be dry cleaned