Sold by half metre.
Firm, stable interlining for shaped cuffs, shaped belts and for textile craftwork. Suitable for use with light to medium fabrics such as cotton. This interfacing can be washed at at higher temperature than the soft version.
- Always test on scrap fabric to check suitability.
- Place the Interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Then using dry heat glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area of the insert, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat. (Iron setting: wool.)
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set property.
- Width: 90cm
- Washing: 60C wash, can be dry cleaned