Vinyl for decorating fabric. 32 colours. Widith 0.5m and priced at per half metre. ie 1 unit will get you 0.5 x 0.5m, 2 units will be 1 x 0.5m, and so on.
To ensure good adherence to fabric, please use within 2 months of purchase.
Our standard garment vinyl come in 32 colours.
- Suitable for use on cotton, polyester and polyester/cotton blend fabrics.
- Can be washed at up to 80°C or your fabric's recommended temperature, whichever is lower.
- Can be tumbled dried and dry cleaned, depending on your fabric.
1. Draw your design onto the SHINY side of the vinyl.
2. Cut out your design and position it on the fabric, SHINY SIDE UP.
3. Press at 160°C for 15 seconds. For most irons 160°C is at the high end of the polyester range. If your iron does not show exact temperatures, test with sample pieces first. Remember to check if your fabric can work with this temperature!
4. Peel off shiny layer while still hot, and it's done.
Always practice on some scrap first!
If you have a contour cutter and a heat press, use this vinyl as you normally would with those equipment.