In 48 pages and over 170 pictures you’ll learn every important step from start to finish: creating patterns, cutting, gluing and heat shaping foam, adding details, priming, painting and even attachments. Building your dream cosplay has never been easier! The ultimate foam beginner’s guide!
Over the years Kamui has written and made videos of many cosplay making tutorials, and now they are available in book form! This book is fully illustrated, with many step-by-step guides.
This is part 10 of her books and covers:
– Introduction to all tools and materials
– Choosing between foam and Worbla
– Finding the right foam for you
– Creating tight and free-form patterns
– Cutting, glueing and heat shaping foam
– Mastering the dremel
– Adding foam details and textures
– Priming flexible foam (brush and spray)
– Painting and sealing
– Attaching your armor
– Repairing your armor
Featured examples include:
– Erazer Girl (Medion)
– Monk (Final Fantasy XIV)
– Zinogre (Monster Hunger)
The book is 48 pages long, in full colour, and written in English.