This product can only be shipped to the UK and a number of other countries. Because of its size, this product can only be delivered by courier. If there are other products in your basket they will all be delivered together by courier.
For those who want the best material! EVA200 is a premium grade, ultra high density foam that is heat mouldable and sands extremely well. At a whooping 200kg/m3, you can achieve very fine details with this foam and it will still remain strong and smooth!
When heated, the foam's surface will shrink and tighten slightly. This is unnoticeable when moulding, but becomes useful when you want to create carved details. By scoring the foam and then heating it, the cut "opens up" and becomes obvious.
EVA200 is durable and super dense. It is suitable for armour and prop making, but not so hard that it is impossible to work with.
- Density: 200kg/m3
- Size: 940 x 900 x 6mm
- Smooth on one side, slight uniform texture on the other side
- Great heat moulding properties
- Smooth surface, only requires minimal priming especially after heat sealing
- Can be carved and then heated for additional details
- Sandable, grindable
- Easily shaped using rotary tools
- Glue using contact adhesive or hot glue